HeartWood is dedicated to the art and science of fenestration and entry systems. HeartWood produces beauty, durability, function and quality into its high quality windows and doors. Windows and doors are one of the most important architectural elements of any building structure, and operation is central to design and function. Windows and doors are the only major design element to be seen from both the outside and inside, requiring specialized care, details, and integration into the building's overall design.
Using sophisticated technology and high quality raw materials, HeartWood Fine Windows and Doors brings the past, present and future together with its magnificently crafted products. HeartWood's windows and doors, conceived and nurtured in a century past, are built and designed to last into this century and beyond.
Quality and Elegance
Quality, elegance and ease of operation help to define the HeartWood Window products. HeartWood manufactures single hung, double hung, triple hung windows, all with countless window design options.
- Classic concealed balances with lift individual sash weighing up to 90 lbs.
- Traditional weight & chain balances in nearly every size or weight
- Wood or aluminum framed screen option
- Concealed roll screens
Custom architectural windows and doors by HeartWood, provide almost infinite design options. HeartWood Windows and Doors are built by highly skilled professionals who have dedicated their passion to excellence in the field with their high-quality, crafted products. HeartWood products start with the finest materials available, Honduran Mahogany (swietenia macrophylla), the superlative species for external applications known for its natural beauty, stability, and resistance to decay. Many other fine species such as Spanish Cedar, Douglas Fir, Larch, Walnut, White Oak, Walnut, and Black Cherry are also used, depending on the demands of the project and desires of the customer.
Each piece of slab lumber is hand selected for grade and tested for proper moisture content. Moisture content is critical to ensure a stable and lasting product that won't warp, twist, shrink or swell beyond acceptable tolerances.
Unique Styling and Details
The creation of elegant lines and detailing with functional endurance only possible from a truly custom engineered product. Whether casement, double hung windows, single hung, fixed, pivot, sliding, folding, outswing, inswing, tilt turn, awnings or hoppers, HeartWood has the choices to make your custom project unique. Available in almost any size or shape.
- All can be configured to match or mull adjacent casement or hung windows
- Massive construction and strength of HeartWood with oversized windows can usually be accommodated to satisfy unique requirements.
- Wide-rangin g casement style windows, including outswing and inswing casements, tilt & turns, awnings and hoppers.
- All casements are available as traditional mulled or true-French style.
- Variety of hardware options exist depending on the desired application including rotary, push-bar and multi-point
- Wood or aluminum framed screens
- Concealed roll screens